The photo to the right shows how small our sensors are compared to and adult toothbrush and a child sized toothbrush. The corners are rounded and help ease patient comfort.
We use digital x-rays instead of traditional film x-rays for a number of reasons including:
- Digital x-rays use as much as 80% less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- Digital x-rays are more comfortable.
- Digital x-rays are available for viewing almost instantly.
- We can zoom in and enhance digital images for improved diagnostics.
- Because digital x-rays don't require chemicals for developing or film for printing, they are better for the environment.