Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
One of our beliefs here at Generations Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is that information and education are powerful. We believe in giving our patients the opportunity to ask us questions about their dental care and the treatments we recommend and we promise to always answer those questions to the best of our availability.
If you’d like to know more about our practice, the services we offer, and dental care, please take a look through our FAQs where we’ve answered some of the questions we hear the most often. If your question isn’t answered here or you’d like more information, please don’t hesitate to call our Arvada dental office at (303) 421-2131. You are also welcome to email your questions to us using our convenient online form.
- When Should my Child First See a Dentist?
- What Exactly does Teeth Whitening Do? Will it Hurt?
- Am I a good candidate for a Dental Implant?
- Why do I have a dark ring around my tooth that has a crown on it?
- Do You Accept My Insurance?
- What are the Advantages of Laser Dentistry?
- How long does teeth whitening last?